Jon Stewart’s “List of Things I Don’t Understand About France”
- Why do all your elderly middle-aged bureaucrats have really hot spouses or girlfriends?
- Why are all your skunks so date rapey?
- Why, when you buy a baguette, do you only get half a bag to put it in? I mean, bag is in the name.
- Why do you put your most hunchbacked people in charge of ringing your heaviest bells?
- Do you really think your kid should be drinking wine?
- Why do you have so much trouble walking against the wind? How windy does it get there?
- Gérard Depardieu.
Why are all your skunks so date rapey
I like The Daily Show, so sometimes if I’m home late at night, I’ll catch snippets of that. I think Jon Stewart’s brilliant. It’s amazing to me the degree to which he’s able to cut through a bunch of the nonsense – for young people in particular, where I think he ends up having more credibility than a lot of more conventional news programs do.
Mitt Romney being a tool.
I really need to catch up on the Daily Show.
I’m just going to say it. If you side with Fox News on the clips presented here by John Stewart, you are a bad person. I was once “I don’t know if I will be able to buy food next week” poor, and it’s not fun. I can’t believe the Republicans/Fox News are suggested that instead of taxing the rich, we tax the people who are so poor that they don’t pay income taxes. How can people buy into this stuff? It’s evil. Our country should be better than this, a lot better.